Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

Finally-a holiday I took some pictures of! Our Aggies were playing in the bowl game on New Years Eve, and because we don't have ESPN and because some of our friends were in town for the break, we headed over to a sports bar in downtown Arlington to watch the game and hangout to celebrate the new year! I don't want to talk about the first half of that game, but they turned it around and it made for a really great game! We had so much fun hanging out with some of our friends-I loved getting to see them!



After the game we headed home in time to watch the ball drop and were in bed by 12:10 and I couldn't have imagined a better way to ring in the new year!

Speaking of new years I've been thinking of my resolutions and I have the same ones I have every year-eat better and move more, be kinder, get more organized, etc. But one specific one I have this year that I REALLY want to stick to is taking more pictures. I have a fancy new camera I got for graduation and no pictures to show for it. So I really want to be better about capturing moments-whether it be my phone or camera-I just want a way to prove these things I'm talking about actually happened! And maybe I'll have the pictures to more than just one of our first holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment