Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I'm feeling 22!

I had a wonderful birthday weekend with some of my favorite people! The celebrations started out on Friday when we met Ross's parents for dinner at Twisted Root for burgers. Then Saturday I got to choose whatever I wanted to do and I chose to go to a grocery store. But not just any grocery store-Trader Joe's. If you don't know what Trader Joe's is/have never been find your closest one now and go ASAP. It has anything you could possibly want and everything you didn't know you needed. Here's the proof.

Oops. But LOOK at those prices! How could we not?! I've never been happier to spend my birthday grocery shopping. We then went to dinner just the two of us at a delicious Mexican restaurant at the Stockyards downtown and had a great time celebrating! Sunday morning we saw Saving Mr Banks and it was awesome. A lot more intense and sad than I had anticipated but I really enjoyed it. We got to round off the festivities with dinner with my parents at the best Italian restaurant ever where I've gone for the last 3 years. I'm not sure how 22 can top 21 to be honest. I graduated from the best university, watched my best friend marry her best friend, married my best friend, my husband graduated, and we went on the best vacation ever. 22-you've got some serious shoes to fill! 

PS. If you do plan on going to Trader Joe's check out http://www.whatsgoodattraderjoes.com/ first. It helped me not buy the whole store, although it doesn't look that way based on that receipt.

No comments:

Post a Comment