Friday, January 3, 2014

Finding our routine

Oh my goodness. This December was one for the books. I plan on going back and posting about everything with pictures and finally getting caught up, but for now we're just working on getting settled and figuring out our new life and new routine here. Ross had his first day of work on Monday and I had a interview for a nanny job. Thankfully, both went really well and Ross had a great first day and I have a job! I'm the nanny for the CUTEST 6 month old twins! It will be so nice for me to have something until I start school in June-there's only so many times you can clean the house until you start looking for something else to do. Ross has really been enjoying his first week and the people that we works with and we're starting to figure out Fort Worth! We've got big plans this weekend-my birthday is Monday and I requested we go to Trader Joe's. I know-dream big! I'm planning on being better about keeping this updated, hopefully once we get into the swing of things it'll be a little easier to find the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment