Wednesday, January 22, 2014

12 Dates a Year-January

I have the BEST brother and sister ever. As a wedding gift, they gave Ross and me a set of 12 envelopes, 1 per month, each one containing a ready-to-go date! The 1st of every month we get to open the envelope and see what we got to do this month. 


A hockey game! I love this gift so much because it gets us out there doing things we wouldn't have thought of. Ross and I both enjoy hockey but never would have thought to go to a game. But we're so glad we got to go to one, because we had a great time!! 


We also enjoyed a delicious dinner beforehand  


And Allen won 5-0! It was so much fun, and a great chance for us to spend some time together and just hangout. I can't wait for the 1st of the month and am so excited to see what is in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment