Thursday, March 27, 2014

A whole lot of nothing

Our last two weekends have been so different from every other weekend since we moved to Fort Worth. For the first two months that we lived here we were BUSY. Friends coming to visit weekend after weekend, trips to Austin, and just exploring the new city we live in kept our weekends full. It has been SO nice these past two weekends when our biggest event was a trip to Ikea-where we got nothing that we needed but plenty of things we didn't. We've had lunch with our parents, checked out some antique stores, cleaned the apartment, did some laundry, gone to the store, watched some movies and done a little bit of sewing. I never thought I could enjoy weekends of nothing so much, but sometimes it is so nice to just recharge after a long week. This weekend we're planning a trip to the Dallas Arboretum thanks to my brother and sister for our March date and I'm so excited and hoping the weather cooperates so we don't have to reschedule. Our weekends of nothing are coming to an end in April but I'm excited for our plans and am ready to get busy again! My moms birthday and Ross's birthday are both in early April and I'm sure we'll find something fun to do for both of those, then it's Easter, and then my very best friend and her husband are coming to visit and I'm SO excited to see them! Until then, I plan on enjoying our last low key weekend, and maybe even finishing up the latest sewing project I've been working on! Here's a little sneak peak! I know 2 little babies who will look quite adorable in these Easter onesies when they're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment