Tuesday, April 1, 2014

12 Dates A Year-March

This weekend ended up being absolutely beautiful and really was the perfect weekend to spend outside at the Dallas Arboretum. We started the day at Torchys tacos, which was delicious-seriously the best breakfast tacos ever, and then headed to the Arboretum around noon.


The Arboretum just happens to be on the very same lake we got married at. It was so fun to drive by and see the very place we started our life together! Crazy to think that was 5 months ago!


If you live in the DFW area, and haven't been to the Dallas Arboretum, you really need to go. It's absolutely beautiful, and because it's so huge it doesn't feel crowded at all, even though the parking lot told a different story. I took a couple pictures, but for the most part I put my camera up and just enjoyed the company!


We had a great time walking around, looking at all the flowers


taking breaks to sit on the benches,


and just taking the time to stop and smell the roses-or other flowers that I don't know the name of. Clearly I should have paid more attention in Floral Design in college. 


We couldn't have asked for better weather, and will definitely be back. And what better way to finish a beautiful day than with cupcakes outside?
 

I know I sound like a broken record but I just can't thank my brother and sister enough for this gift. We have had the BEST times on the dates so far and have gotten to do things we never would have thought to do. And as of today I have been married to this guy for 5 months, and there is absolutely no one I'd rather do life with!


For April we get to head to the Fort Worth Zoo! We can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment