Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Our First Thanksgiving!

Well I successfully managed to not take a single picture of our first married holiday- I guess we were just too busy having such a good time! Since all of our family had just flown in for the wedding, they weren't able to make it down again for Thanksgiving so we had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our parents. And food for DAYS. It really was perfect. Great food, and spending the day with the people I'm most thankful for. We even managed to roll off the couches and head out for a little Black Friday shopping!

I'm so thankful that we live close to our parents and were able to spend our first Thanksgiving with both of them. I'm so thankful for my supportive parents and in-laws and the time we spend with them. I'm extra thankful for my husband who dives right in when his crazy wife wants go to Home Depot at 5 in the morning to get a Christmas tree. And I'm SO thankful that in just a couple of weeks we will live even closer to our family! Ross accepted a job with the company he interned with over the summer and we are moving to Fort Worth! I'm applying to graduate school at Texas Women's University and am hoping to get my Masters degree in speech-language pathology! It is SO nice to know where we are going and to have a plan! Tomorrow we head off to find an apartment, next Friday Ross graduates (so proud of him!), we move to Fort Worth the next day, and the following Tuesday we head out on our honeymoon and come back just a couple days before Christmas! This December is going to be crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way and can't wait for the next stage of our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment