Thursday, July 10, 2014

Well that happened.

Oops. I think I can probably go down as the worst person with a blog in history. In my defense, the past 2 months have been so busy. I'm going to try to do a quick catch up of the past couple months and what we've been up to!

-The biggest change around here (and the main reason I've been neglecting this thing) is that I got into the Speech Language Pathology program I applied to and started classes June 2nd! It has been great, and I'm loving my classes, but it takes up all my free time. Thankfully I can study during the day at work while the girls nap, but I still have some work to do once I get home. It's going great though, and I couldn't be happier to be in the program!

-Bumper is doing great! He's so smart, and he just got his last round of shots two weeks ago and went to the dog park for the first time. He is still driving Cricket crazy, and whines like he's dying when she leaves his sight. But they're best buds and play all day which is what we wanted! 


-The twins I nanny had their first birthday which I helped make a lot of the decorations for! I have spent just about every day with those two little girls for the past 6 months and just love them so so much. I can't believe they're 1 and had so much fun celebrating! This is the chalkboard sign I made, and I'm pretty in love with it. 


-We are probably about to get pretty busy again here in the next couple of weeks/months. Hopefully I'll be able to share some more on that later, but for now were doing great!

-We spent the 4th of July down in College Station and had a lot of fun! We met some of our friends there and had a great weekend!

We are staying so busy, but we are loving it. It seems to crazy to me that we've been married for 8.5 months. The time is just flying by so quickly but this first year has been the best year and I can't wait to see what else is in store for us the next couple of months! Hopefully it won't be another 2 months until you hear from me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment